Immunology/allergy health professional positions
FRACP Physician with Allergy & Immunology interest Brisbane CBD
A rare opportunity exists for a FRACP to inherit an extensive patient base from a retiring and highly regarded Allergist & Immunologist. Currently, there is very high demand for allergy services and the opportunity comes fully supported by an experienced medical admin team. You will be busy so expect a large waiting list and full appointment diary from day one.
Consultant Immunologist/Allergist in Private Practice Sessions in the ACT
An opportunity is available to take over an established part time private immunology practice in sessional specialist rooms in Canberra. The practice could include allergy, autoimmunity and immunodeficiency. The rooms are located in the National Capital Private Hospital which is on The Canberra Hospital campus. It is supported by easy access to pathology, radiology and a Day Infusion Centre for administration of immunomodulators and immunoglobulins. Skin testing can also be done in the rooms and TeleHealth facilities are available. Up to four half day sessions available per week and would be suitable for a clinician based in Sydney or NSW. Information is available at www.ncms.net.au
Senior Medical Practitioner - COVID-19 Adverse Events (Immunology and Allergy), Royal Adelaide Hospital SA
• Services related to COVID vaccination, particularly in those with vaccine allergy or contraindication.
• Participates in the COVID AEFI clinic.
• Provides support to COVID Vaccines Clinical Advisory Group
• Provides information and support to Nursing staff administering COVID vaccines in partnership with Consultant Immunologists.
• Assist with the phase 1A and 1B roll out of COVID vaccines within South Australia
• Evaluation and testing of patients referred for medication and/or vaccine allergies.
• Primary point of contact for any queries relating to safety of COVID vaccination in high risk individuals.
Suitable for a recently completed Immunology trainee.
Opportunity for a Consultant allergist / immunologist to set up a private practice in Northern Sydney NSW
Consultant Allergist and Immunologist at a private allergy practice - Gold Coast QLD
This is a two day a week position with an immediate start (with potential to increase own the track).
The Australian and New Zealand Society for Immunology (ASI) has jobs listed on the ASI website, mainly for immunology scientists, researchers and journal editors
Content updated June 2021