This webpage includes links to:
As at 19th July 2021
ASCIA Online Resources 2021 - Sponsors
Funding from unrestricted educational grants enables ASCIA to update and develop new ASCIA online resources.
CSL Behring - Immunodeficiency
NPS MedicineWise - Immunodeficiiency
Sanofi - Allergy and Eczema
Viatris - Allergy and Anaphylaxis
ASCIA Immunodeficiency Strategy - Sponsors
Funding from unrestricted educational grants enables ASCIA to progress the ASCIA Immunodeficiency Strategy.
AIFA Research Grants 2021 - Sponsors
AIFA sponsors and donors are listed at www.allergyimmunology.org.au/our-supporters/donors
ASCIA 2021 Conference - Sponsors and Exhibitors
ASCIA gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the sponsors and exhibitors listed below.
DIAMOND SPONSORS - ASCIA 2021 CONFERENCE
PLATINUM SPONSORS - ASCIA 2021 CONFERENCE
GOLD SPONSORS - ASCIA 2021 CONFERENCE
SILVER SPONSOR - ASCIA 2021 CONFERENCE
EXHIBITORS - ASCIA 2021 CONFERENCE
Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia
National Allergy Strategy
ASCIA Sponsors 2020
ASCIA thanks the following organisations for providing ASCIA with unrestricted educational grants in 2020, and/or support of AIFA research grants. This funding has enabled ASCIA to update and develop new ASCIA resources, and fund AIFA research grants in these challenging times.
ASCIA educational grants are unrestricted, which means that the content of ASCIA resources is not influenced by any commercial organisations.
Diamond sponsors 2019
Platinum sponsors 2019
Gold sponsors 2019
ASCIA is a not-for-profit professional medical society and the peak professional body of clinical immunology/allergy specialists in Australia and New Zealand.
The mission of ASCIA is to advance the science and practice of allergy and clinical immunology, by promoting the highest standard of medical practice, training, education and research, to improve the health and quality of life of people with allergic diseases, immunodeficiencies and other immune diseases.
ASCIA educational activities include:
- Health professional programs (e.g. ASCIA Annual Conferences, advanced training meetings, e-training courses, clinical updates, guidelines, position/consensus statements, action plans, treatment/management plans, checklists, anaphylaxis resources, registers, National Allergy Strategy initiatives).
- Public education programs (e.g. ASCIA information for patients, consumers and carers, anaphylaxis e-training courses for schools, early childhood education/care and community, National Allergy Strategy initatives.
ASCIA educational activities are dependent on:
- ASCIA Annual Conference income
- Educational grants from governments for specific projects
- Unrestricted educational grants from organisations
- Annual ASCIA membership fees
- ASCIA members donating their unpaid time for resource development.
- ASCIA does not endorse or promote products or services.
- ASCIA educational grants are unrestricted, which means that the content of ASCIA resources and the ASCIA website is not influenced by commercial organisations.
- Providers of unrestricted educational grants have no input into ASCIA resource content.
- Links to external websites from the ASCIA website do not imply that their products or services are endorsed by ASCIA.
Sponsorship can comprise a combination of the following:
- ASCIA Annual Conference - exhibition and sponsorship
- ASCIA Edudation - printing and distribution rights for patient or health professional information
- ASCIA e-training courses
- ASCIA advanced training meetings
- ASCIA registers
- ASCIA Immunodeficiency Strategy for Australia and New Zealand
- National Allergy Strategy initiatives
Approved sponsors are designated into one of the following categories:
- Diamond: $40,000 (AUD) or more per annum
- Platinum: $25,000 - $39,999 (AUD) per annum
- Gold: $15,000 - $24,999 (AUD) per annum
Content updated July 2021