This webpage includes links to:
ASCIA acknowledges the generous support of all sponsors and exhibitors listed below. The ASCIA 2022 Conference Report is available at www.allergy.org.au/conferences/ascia-annual-conference/reports/2022
ASCIA Education Sponsors 2021-2022
AIFA Research Grants - Industry Sponsors
ASCIA is a not-for-profit professional medical society and the peak professional body of clinical immunology/allergy specialists in Australia and New Zealand.
The purpose of ASCIA is to advance the science and practice of allergy and clinical immunology. This is achieved by promoting the highest standard of medical practice, training, education and research, to improve the health and quality of life of people with immune system disorders. These include allergies, immunodeficiencies and other immune diseases.
ASCIA educational activities include:
- Health professional programs (e.g. ASCIA Annual Conferences, advanced training meetings, online resources and e-training courses).
- Public education programs (e.g. ASCIA information for patients, consumers and carers, anaphylaxis e-training courses for schools, early childhood education/care and community).
ASCIA educational activities are dependent on income from:
- ASCIA Annual Conferences
- ASCIA annual membership fees.
- Educational grants from governments for specific projects.
- Unrestricted educational grants from industry and other organisations.
- ASCIA does not endorse or promote products or services.
- ASCIA educational grants are unrestricted, which means that the content of ASCIA resources and the ASCIA website is not influenced by commercial organisations.
- Providers of unrestricted educational grants have no input into ASCIA resource content.
- Links to external websites from the ASCIA website do not imply that their products or services are endorsed by ASCIA.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- ASCIA Annual Conference sponsorship
- AIFA Research grants
- ASCIA Advanced training meetings
- ASCIA Allergy and Anaphylaxis education grants
- ASCIA Immunodeficiency education grants
Approved ASCIA Annual Conference sponsors are designated into one of the following categories:
- Diamond: $42,000 (AUD) or more per annum
- Platinum: $28,000 - $41,999 (AUD) per annum
- Gold: $16,000 - $27,999 (AUD) per annum
- Silver: $10,000 - $15,999 (AUD) per annum
- Bronze: $8,000 - $9,999 (AUD) per annum
Content updated November 2022