Information for ASCIA members
ASCIA member services include:
- Hosting of ASCIA Annual Conferences and other meetings.
- Advocating on behalf of ASCIA members by developing and lodging letters and submissions.
- Updating online information for ASCIA members to provide for patients.
- Developing new online information as required, to support ASCIA members, including ASCIA COVID-19 and ASCIA telehealth resources.
- Regular communication of updated and new information to ASCIA members.
- ASCIA Annual General Meeting
- ASCIA Council, Committees and Working Parties
- ASCIA Committees Terms of Reference
- ASCIA Constitution
- ASCIA Council
- ASCIA Member access to SPT reagents
- ASCIA Member allergen immunotherapy information
- ASCIA Member donations to AIFA
- ASCIA Member feedback
- ASCIA Membership applications
- ASCIA Membership fee payment
- ASCIA Website - member access
Members only links (password required for access):
ASCIA Members have access to the restricted area of the website which provides the following information. Access requires a username and password.
- Advanced Trainee Positions
- Allergen availabilty
- ASCIA Allergen Immunotherapy templates
- ASCIA Annual Reports
- ASCIA Draft documents for review
- ASCIA Drug allergy pre-clinic information template
- ASCIA Consensus statement for assessment of patients with immediate (IgE mediated) penicillin allergy
- ASCIA Food challenge protocols
- ASCIA FPIES template letter
- ASCIA SCIg Patient education (brand specific information)
- ASCIA Member newsletters
- ASCIA Member postgraduate education
- ASCIA 2015 Conference Photographs
- ASCIA 2012 Conference Photographs
- ASCIA 2011 Conference Photographs
Content updated May 2020