Venom immunotherapy products: supply update
27 July 2018
The following is the latest update from Stallergenes Greer of venom product availability in Australia and New Zealand.
Honey Bee venom
- AU - Hymenoptera Honey Bee venom is in stock in Australia.
- NZ - Albey Honey Bee venom is in stock in New Zealand.
Paper Wasp venom
- AU - Paper Wasp venom is currently out of stock in Australia. We are endeavouring to confirm the date of the next available shipment of Paper Wasp venom and will provide updates as soon as possible.
- NZ - Hymenoptera Paper Wasp venom will be available from mid-August and will be Pharmac listed from 1st August 2018.
Yellow Jacket venom
- AU - Hymenoptera Yellow Jacket venom is in stock in Australia but is currently not PBS listed.
- NZ - Hymenoptera Yellow Jacket venom is in stock in New Zealand and will be Pharmac listed from 1st August 2018.
Please note: Stallergenes Greer is actively working with the PBAC to ensure that all Hymenoptera venoms are listed and available under reimbursement to patients in Australia as soon as possible. We will advise once we have a confirmed listing date.
For any further assistance, please contact Stallergenes Greer according to the information set out below:
- To report adverse events, please contact Stallergenes Greer on 1800 824 166
Content updated August 2018