Recent National Allergy Council Updates
Recent National Allergy Council Updates include:
- A link to patient and carer organisations added as the first tile on the ASCIA website homepage
- A Survey to Improve Allergy Training in Tertiary Healthcare Degrees open until 17 March 2024, as part of the Shared Care project.
- ASCIA workforce surveys sent out in December 2023 to Full and Associate Medical ASCIA members with responses due by 20 February 2024.
- Updated Best Practice Guidelines for anaphylaxis prevention and management in schools and children’s education/care services - available on the re-designed Allergy Aware website.
- Nip allergies in the Bub website - re-designed, to make it easier for parents to find information about food allergy prevention and eczema.
Information about National Allergy Council projects is available at https://nationalallergycouncil.org.au/
This news item was issued on 2 February 2024 and updated on 15 February 2024 by Jill Smith, CEO of ASCIA, the peak professional body for clinical immunology and allergy in Australia and New Zealand.