Immunoglobulin (Ig) Program Update
The latest immunoglobulin (Ig) Program Update is now available on the National Blood Authority (NBA) website www.blood.gov.au/Ig-program-updates
Ig Program Updates provide a snapshot of the NBA's current work program and priorities in the immunoglobulin space.
Current topics include:
- Release of new educational and training resources.
- Updates to BloodSTAR.
- Updated data on Ig usage.
- Commencement of an Ig Program evaluation review.
- Ig health technology assessment (HTA) reviews by the Medical Services Advisory Committee (MSAC).
- Work on the Ig prioritisation framework.
- Reports on Ig committee and stakeholder meetings.