ASCIA Online Resources Update
During World Allergy Week 2021, ASCIA is proud to announce that the 2021 versions of ASCIA Action Plans and First Aid Plans for Anaphylaxis are now available at allergy.org.au/hp/anaphylaxis/ascia-action-plan-for-anaphylaxis.
To read about the updates that have been made to the plans go to allergy.org.au/about-ascia/info-updates/updated-ascia-action-plans
In addition to the ASCIA Action Plans, new and recently updated world leading ASCIA online resources include:
- New ASCIA Treatment Plans for Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT)
- Updated ASCIA Record for Drug (Medication) Allergy
- Updated ASCIA Action Plans FAQ
Updated ASCIA Guidelines for the Acute Management of Anaphylaxis will be available by the end of June 2021.
Updated and new ASCIA Anaphylaxis e-training courses will be available in August 2021.
There are more than 330 resources on the ASCIA website, including:
- 140 ASCIA information topics for patients, carers and consumers
- 20 ASCIA Action, First Aid, Management, Travel and Treatment Plans and Guides
- 100 ASCIA anaphylaxis resource translations
- 20 ASCIA e-training courses for health professionals, schools, children's education/care (CEC) and community
- 50 ASCIA resources for health professionals
To read more go to allergy.org.au/about-ascia/website-information