ASCIA 2021 Virtual Conference - Updated Program
It is a pleasure to announce that the ASCIA 2021 Virtual Conference Program Book has been updated on https://ascia2021.com/program.php to include:
- 73 Poster presentations - pages 13-19
- 20 Clinical Grand Rounds (CGR) presentations - pages 11-12
- 18 Sponsored sessions - page 10
- 11 AIFA research presentations - page 9
- 27 Sponsors and exhibitors - page 2
- 9 CFAR Hot publications - Food allergy research - pages 20-21
If you have not yet registered, it is not too late! https://ascia2021.com/registration.php
The ASCIA 2021 Virtual Conference will provide delegates with:
- An international standard of CPD/CME with more than 60 speakers, including 12 international experts.
- Live online participation in Q&A, live chat and networking forums.
- Flexible viewing options with recordings available on the conference platform using the latest technology.
- Complimentary dinner meetings featuring Dr Norman Swan presenting on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Registration provides exceptional value, with accessible fees due to support from sponsors and exhibitors.
We look forward to your participation in the ASCIA 2021 Virtual Conference.