AIFA Research Grants - EOIs due 5 May 2023
Thank you to our generous supporters, who have enabled the Allergy and Immunology Foundation of Australasia (AIFA) to offer eight research grants to ASCIA members in 2023.
To donate to allergy and immunology research go to www.allergyimmunology.org.au/donate
The 2023 AIFA grant round is now open and expressions of interest are due by 5 May 2023.
Grants to be awarded in September 2023 are as follows:
- $20,000 Professor Ann Kupa AIFA Food Allergy Research Grant
- $15,000 DBV Technologies AIFA Food Allergy Research Grant
- $15,000 CSL Behring AIFA PID Clinical Research Grant
- $15,000 CSL Behring AIFA HAE Clinical Research Grant
- $40,000 (4 x $10,000) AIFA Research Grants
The four grants of $10,000 are to get new research projects off the ground. They are available to Early Career Researchers which include:
- Early career scientist researchers
- Emerging clinician researchers (such as advanced trainees)
- Other health professionals (dietitians, nurses, pharmacists)
Grants are awarded as part of a competitive research grant program.
To find out how to submit an expression of interest for an AIFA grant in 2023 read more here
AIFA ensures that 100% of donations and sponsorship goes directly to fund grants for allergy and immunology research. Read more here
This news item was issued on 29 March 2023 by Jill Smith, CEO of the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA). ASCIA is the peak professional body for clinical immunology and allergy in Australia and New Zealand.