AIFA 2022 research grants announced - September 2022
The Allergy and Immunology Foundation of Australasia (AIFA) research grants for 2022 were announced at the ASCIA 2022 Conference AIFA Research Symposium, which also featured presentations by 2020 AIFA grant recipients.
To read more go to www.allergyimmunology.org.au/news/aifa-announces-grant-recipients-for-2022
To donate or sponsor 2023 AIFA grants go to www.allergyimmunology.org.au/donate
ASCIA's objectives include Research - to promote and fund research to improve health and quality of life of people with allergy and other immune diseases. ASCIA achieves this through AIFA, which was established by ASCIA in 2013, to fund research into allergy, immunodeficiency and other immune system disorders.
- Only ASCIA members are eligible to apply for AIFA research grants.
- A total of $629,000 in AIFA research grants have been awarded to 27 research projects since 2015.
- The 18 research projects that received AIFA grants up to 2020 have been presented at ASCIA Annual Conferences.
- 100% of donations to AIFA fund research grants, due to the support of ASCIA.
- Thank you to our generous AIFA donors, sponsors and grant selection panel.
This news item was issued on 9 September 2022 by Jill Smith, CEO of ASCIA, the peak professional body for clinical immunology and allergy in Australia and New Zealand.