ASCIA Immunotherapy and Venom Allergy Updates
12 August 2020:
The updated 2020 version of the ASCIA Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT) treatment plan is now on the ASCIA website www.allergy.org.au/hp/papers/scit-treatment-plan
Another addition is a new quick-link to ASCIA insect and tick allergy resources on the ASCIA website homepage.
The updated plan and new quick-link complement the following new ASCIA resources for health professionals, that have been completed over the past year:
- ASCIA Skin Prick Testing (SPT) Guide (which replaces the ASCIA SPT Manual) allergy.org.au/hp/papers/skin-prick-testing
- ASCIA Allergen Immunotherapy (AIT) frequently asked questions and answers (FAQ) allergy.org.au/patients/allergy-treatment/allergen-immunotherapy-faqs
- ASCIA AIT consent form (pdf with type in fields) to be used in conjunction with FAQ allergy.org.au/patients/allergy-treatment/allergen-immunotherapy-faqs
- ASCIA AIT Guide allergy.org.au/hp/papers/ascia-aeroallergen-immunology-guide
- ASCIA Venom Immunotherapy (VIT) Guide allergy.org.au/hp/papers/ascia-venom-immunology-guide
- Information about VIT availability www.allergy.org.au/members/insect-allergy
The following projects are currently being finalised, and will be available in 2020:
- Updated ASCIA AIT e-training and slides
- New ASCIA Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) treatment plan (for use with any brand).